Sibelius 6 is a giant leap forward in notation software ? with amazing new features and improvements for educators, students, composers, arrangers, copyists and musicians of all kinds.
The world's most intuitive music software
We believe that if you find a program hard to use, it?s not your fault ? it?s because it?s badly designed. That's why we made Sibelius as natural as possible to use ? the result of years of careful thought and refinement.
Panorama Panorama is a new, clearer way of viewing music in Sibelius. Instead of being chopped up into systems and pages, the music is shown in a single, infinitely-wide strip ? far easier to read and navigate around. So now you can just think about the notes, and forget about page layout until you?re ready to print.
You can switch between Panorama and normal view whenever you like, or use Panorama in combination with Focus on Staves if you just want to look at a few instruments.
An easier way to compose As well as allowing you to forget about page layout during composition, Panorama makes the whole experience of inputting music more enjoyable. Because there?s only one system on the page, Sibelius can move smoothly from left to right as you compose, without any disorientating jumps from one system to another. Dragging staves in Panorama won?t effect the layout of the real score. So you really are free to think about your music without any distractions.
Magic Margin No matter where you navigate to in your music, Panorama?s Magic Margin makes it crystal clear what stave you?re on.
It even reflects changes to to instruments on the same stave, something that?s now incredibly easy to set up.
Getting started Sibelius is so easy to learn and use that you can start writing your first piece within minutes ? not days! It comes with a clear, friendly, non-technical handbook, which explains all the main features in just 70 pages.
But if you don't like reading manuals, don't worry ? the program includes an hour of tutorial videos that explain how to use it. It also has comprehensive on-screen reference, so you'll never be stuck for an answer.
Clear, elegant design The Sibelius screen is simple and intuitive, so you can concentrate on writing music without the constant distraction of menus and dialog boxes. To look around the music, just click and drag the page ? it really feels like you?re moving manuscript paper in front of you. Alternatively, drag the Navigator to move smoothly through many pages at once.
You can even choose different colors and textures for the paper and desk on the screen.
* Shift-drag moves objects horizontally/vertically * Alt+drag or Option-drag moves object without moving attachment position * Ctrl+drag or Command-drag suspends Magnetic Layout while moving * Tab advances to next bar when inputting chord symbols * New Keypad button to stop note input or deselect (for smartboards) * View handles ? makes ends of lines etc. easier to select * Use F13-F19 as shortcuts on new Macs
* Set duration of and silence after fermatas (pauses), individually or throughout * Double-click fader in Mixer resets it to default position (new since v5.0) * Shift or Ctrl/Command when opening instrument strip opens all similar/all other strips (new since v5.0) * Omit muted staves when exporting MIDI file (option)
Look & feel
* Hide particular toolbar buttons * Auto-hide toolbar buttons if insufficient room * Tile multiple open scores (new on Mac) * Move around Symbol and Edit Symbols dialogs with arrow keys, and see symbol names * Smoother zoom with Ctrl+mouse wheel * Command+mouse wheel zooms on Mac * Better keyboard access for dialogs (e.g. Clefs, Symbols, Key Signature) on Mac * Set paper & desk texture of versions * Many other look & feel improvements
Engraving & notations
* Dynamics automatically above vocal staves * Lines split between systems more controllable - e.g. two halves have independent vertical positions and slur/tie shape * Line ends easier to select * Chord symbols appear by default as diagrams on guitar notation staves, chord text on other staves * Tie thickness adjustable * Tuplets always above notes on vocal staves (option) * Accidentals persist after mid-bar clef changes * Width of empty bar varies with bar length (option) * Automatic breve bar rests in 4/2 * Special staff spacing for multi-staff instruments (e.g. keyboards, divided winds) * Move rehearsal marks & tempo text up/down without affecting ones on other staves in same place * Better default positions of many text styles and lines * Cross-staff beams improved * Ossia staves improved
* Check Redundancies - hides/deletes unnecessary clef/key/time signature changes etc. * Export Each Staff as Audio - for importing into a sequencer * Convert Folder of Scores to Earlier Version * Other plug-ins improved
* Easier network installation * Client copies can connect from any IP address * Largest network license now unlimited (previously 255 computers) * Use same preferences for all users of a computer
* Many editing operations faster, particularly on large selected passages * Reminds you to save a version when you close a score * Improved manuscript papers for new scores * Auto-select US or European paper sizes for new scores or imported files * Imports octave lines in MusicXML files * Various bugs fixed
REBELS REPACK NOTE: Most sites couldn't handle very well our previous release with 111 5-MB zip files, so here is a repack with 56 10-MB zip files.
Download from Hotfile http://hotfile.com/dl/49016532/ba938ef/shareislove_Sibeluys62088.part1.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/49016531/96987b1/shareislove_Sibeluys62088.part2.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/49016533/97111be/shareislove_Sibeluys62088.part3.rar.html
Download from Fileserve http://www.fileserve.com/file/RZjtrwr/shareislove_Sibeluys62088.part1.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/V7kJZdc/shareislove_Sibeluys62088.part2.rar http://www.fileserve.com/file/EzsnTRg/shareislove_Sibeluys62088.part3.rar
Все ссылки, размещенные ниже, представлены исключительно для ознакомительного прослушивания или использования и расположены не на нашем сервере. Все файлы лежат на сторонних серверах, к которым сайт promosound.org не имеет никакого отношения. Наш сайт является лишь блогом, на котором пользователи выкладывают ссылки на эти файлы, которые доступны публично. После прослушивания Вы обязаны удалить скачанные файлы и приобрести легальную копию!